Current research interests:
- K-16 science education practices, curriculum, and assessment
- Native American Indian culture
- Fulbright-Hayes Scholar. June-July 2011. Seminar in Brazil.
- Invited Presenter. April 2010. Kuwait University, College of Education. Kuwait City, Kuwait.
- Scholarship Recipient. 2009 & 2010. University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law. Tribal Law and Policy Institute. Los Angeles, CA..
- Invited Lecturer. May 2007. “Got Inquiry?” Annual George Hein Lecture Series at Lesley University, Cambridge, MA.
How has your pursuit of the Lesley PhD in Educational Studies resulted in personal and/or professional opportunities for you?
Lesley University’s Ph.D. program — the faculty, staff, students, and curriculum — created opportunities for me to explore and expand my scholarship by engaging with many other individuals with rich and diverse experiences and perspectives.
Please share any tips for those considering a doctoral degree, embarking upon the Lesley PhD, or for those candidates who are engaged in writing the dissertation.
The creative process is unique to each individual — enjoy yours.